Friday, October 10, 2008

Best Teacher Blog, runner-up!

One of my first posts 'To Blog or not to Blog' was written a year ago, at uLearn '07. I remember how excited I was when Jane Nicholls posted a comment!

It's just a year later, and my blog is a finalist in the Interface Magazine's Best Teacher Blog category. I'm so thrilled! I've loved every moment of blogging, and this is just the beginning!


Please vote for my blog here!

Thanks for everyone's support and positive feedback, and keep the comments coming!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Raenette
    In viewing the Finalists for the Best Teacher Blog I was happy to read many of your posts. I already have been challenged about becoming a better teacher and will be looking at that new tool "Mixwit". So thank you!

    I am also a Finalist so wish you all the best in the competition.

    :+)

    ReplyDelete