Wednesday, October 3, 2007

uLearn '07 - I'm sure learning!

I'm lucky enough to have been given the opportunity to attend the uLearn conference in Auckland this week (during my non-contact time - previously called 'holidays'.) WOW! What a load of mind-blowing ideas! I've seen (and been able to try out my own) podcasting, and got to grips with Garageband. I learnt how to create an animation using I can animate..., and had a look at the easy ComicLife. Today I'll be attending breakouts on more interesting topics. The best thing of all is that the presenters are mainly teachers themselves, which meangs they are not sitting in their thrones sprouting vague grandiose ideas, but are giving us hands on ideas. My was of teaching, but most of all my attitude to my students' learning, has certainly been changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment